No need to worry about driving. All of our guests are greeted at the airport with our airport transfers. Please contact us for more information and rates.
Terms and Policies
We understand that it’s important to be clear on details before solidifying plans. As such, here is an outline of our terms and policies. We’ve also included our hurricane guarantee. Though the island of Saint Lucia is rarely affected by hurricanes, the guarantee is in place so you can feel confident booking at any time of year.
Terms and Conditions
Rates are in USD and based on single/double occupancy per suite per night. A deposit of 50% of the total price of the reservation is required at time of booking. Full payment is required upon arrival and is non-refundable. Any supplementary charges are to be paid separately during your stay. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. The minimum age requirement is 18 years. Due to the design of Têt Rouge, the property may not be suitable for those with mobility issues. Check in time is 3:00 p.m. and check out time is 11:00 a.m. You must present a photo ID when checking in. No smoking in suites. No pets allowed.
If a reservation is cancelled or modified up to 30 days prior to the arrival date, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified within 30 days of arrival or in the case of a no-show, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Hurricane Guarantee Terms & Conditions
- “Guest” – Guest staying at Têt Rouge; excludes guests under a group booking
- “Hurricane” – Storm being classified as a hurricane category force storm i.e.
- Category 1 (74-95mph winds)
- Category 2 (96 -110mph winds)
- Category 3 (111-130mph winds)
- Category 4 (131 -155mph winds)
- Category 5 (156mph and over winds)
- Does not include tropical storms (wind speeds less than 74mph)
- In the event that a Hurricane Warning is issued by the Saint Lucia Meteorological Service (MET) for date(s) corresponding to one or more dates of a guest's reservation, the guest will be permitted to cancel their reservation without penalty. Deposits may be applied to any future bookings.
- Group booking cancellations will be handled on an individual basis in accordance with the group contract.
- In the event that the resort is not able to continue its operations due to damage incurred by a hurricane (as determined by the Saint Lucia Meteorological Service), the resort will invite the guest to return for a complimentary stay within one year from the reopening of the resort.
- Restrictions: The replacement stay must be taken within one year from the reopening of the resort and will be subject to certain blackout dates and availability. This offer is subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Other expenses, including, but not limited to, airfares, F&B, incidental room charges are not included or covered by this guarantee.